Do you or any member of your family serve in the military? If so, you’ve no doubt heard and have questions about the Department of Defense’s vaccine mandate. Some of those who serve have no problem with the mandate, but others have religious objections and often have questions about the law.
Fortunately, we’ve got the right go-to expert who can help: First Liberty General Counsel, Mike Berry, who served for seven years on active duty as an attorney with the U.S. Marine Corps and continues to serve as a member of the Marine Corps Reserve.
- Download our military vaccine mandate and the right to religious accommodation resource »
- Watch part two on next steps if your religious accommodation is denied »
- Get our vaccine protection kit »
- Watch our Vaccine Mandate Episode on Schools »
- Download the First Liberty Live! App »
- See our upcoming events you won’t want to miss »